Do you love good beer, food trucks, and handmade arts and crafts? Then get your ticket NOW for the Imbibe Craft Beer Festival!
Over 35 breweries and cideries will be there, and a general admission ticket will get you unlimited tastings all day. Live music and food trucks will keep you going as you make your way through the festival. Take a breather and browse the arts and crafts fair between sips.
Courtesy of Alewerks Brewing Co.
WHEN: April 6, 2019 | General Admission is from 2 to 6 p.m. | VIP ticketholders can enter at 1 p.m.
TICKETS: $45 for General Admission, $75 for VIP Admission, available to purchase online here
PARKING: A parking map will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your ticket purchase.
Participating breweries include Alewerks Brewing Company from Williamsburg, Smartmouth Beer from Norfolk, Port City Brewing Company from Alexandria, Pleasure House Brewing from Virginia Beach, and many more.
Courtesy of Port City Brewing
Know before you go
- You must be 21 to attend this event, no exceptions. Non-drinkers can sample craft sodas and non-alcoholic beverages (no discounted tickets for designated drivers).
- Food will be available for purchase from a variety of food trucks and participating local restaurants.
- Prohibited items include coolers, outside food or beverages, people under 21 (including babies), and pets. See the event website for additional items and things that are okay to bring.
- This is a rain or shine event — no refunds will be given once tickets are purchased.
- Once you get into the festival, you cannot leave and re-enter. Make sure you have everything you need with you!
For more information and frequently asked questions, visit the Imbibe event website.
Are you heading to the Imbibe Craft Beer Festival? Which brewers are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below!
Pharrell Williams is hosting a massive, star-studded music festival in Virginia Beach at the end of April. Learn more here!