Have a sweet Lunar New Year by heading to Ice Cream Jubilee to taste their Asian-inspired ice cream flavors.
Victoria, the owner of Ice Cream Jubilee, has roamed the world to infuse her creations with the tastes of her travels. For this special event, head to Asia through her treats, and experience six delicious flavors.
WHEN: January 26 and 27, February 2 and 3 | 1:00-1:30 p.m. or 2:00-2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Ice Cream Jubilee at 301 Water Street ST SE and 1407 T Street NW in Washington, D.C. as well as the Tysons Galleria location (3rd floor, near Saks Fifth Avenue)
TICKETS: $16 per person, available for purchase online here
What is a tasting party?
An ice cream tasting party is a magical event where you can indulge in 2-oz. portions of six innovative new flavors:
- Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn: freshly zested oranges and ground Sichuan peppercorns for a creamsicle-like flavor with extra zing
- Red Bean Almond Cookie: red adzuki beans and Chinese almond cookies for an amazing mashup of mellow and sweet
- Roasted Barley Tea: inspired by Korean and Japanese Boricha barley tea with rich, nutty overtones
- Coconut Lychee Lime Sorbet: a tart lime and creamy coconut sorbet with sweet lychee pieces throughout
- Matcha Green Tea: a smoky classic flavored with ground green tea leaves
- Thai Iced Tea: a gorgeous sweet cream flavor infused with Ceylon Thai black tea
You will also leave with a 16-oz. pint of your favorite flavor to take home!
To try and win free tickets to a tasting party, follow Ice Cream Jubilee and leave a comment on the event page about what flavor you’re excited to try. A lucky winner will be chosen on January 24! For more information, visit the event Facebook page.
**All photos in this article are courtesy of Ice Cream Jubilee.
Which of the special Lunar New Year flavors looks best to you? Let us know in the comments below.